Note that additions and removals are made in OneCRL relate to the behaviour
of mozilla::pkix and the trust lists expressed by the associated version of
NSS shipping with the supported versions of Firefox.

For example, this includes revocation of 'email only' CAs (that are not
appropriately constrained), which of course would not be appropriate for an
e-mail consuming application, or the revocation of particular
cross-certificates tied to the status of trust of particular roots.

As for the blocklist update, it's maintained in
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/filelog/tip/browser/app/blocklist.xml