Thanks a lot, Ryan! Your comment on the Firefox specific selection of
revoked certificates contained in the list is definitely a point we'll have
to consider.
One more question: do I see it correctly that what is being called OneCRL
is the "certItems" part of
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/tip/browser/app/blocklist.xml?
And the link which provides the JSON file (which I included in my message
before) is derived from the blocklist XML?