Dear Wayne

We do understand the issues raised and instead of addressing each one
separately we would give a shorter answer:
We do agree that mistakes were made with this rootCA and we understand your
hesitation.
We also believe that our current CPS state is well and that we made a lot of
progress and we are in a good position today with the CPS which is according to
the BR.
We take your recommendation and we consider generating a brand new root with a
new key pair that will run only on the new CA software – whilst providing all
the audits and needed information as requested.
We need to know for certain before we initiate such a process that doing so
would be accepted by you and Ryan, and that we could continue from this point,
rather than starting over again at the beginning of the process.