Hello
can you please sign the PDF files on that site?

the very first page of CPS_eidas_EN_v_1_2_3.pdf says
"Document valid only in digital format digitally signed by the Policy Authority"

but the PDF that i was offered to download is not signed and was delivered via
a plain http link, are those working draft versions and not final?

I also looked at a few of the older/other versions published there:

CPS_EN_v_3_3.pdf - PDF not signed but that phrase is not present either.

CPS_eidas_v_1_2_1_EN.pdf - (april 2017) same phrase is present on the first
page but the PDF file is not signed.

CPS_eidas_EN_v_1_1.pdf - (nov 2016) - signed PDF (and that phrase is not
present)

~~~~
Adrian R.