Here is another example of cross-country company name collision. Recently,
I incorporated to the company named "X Corporation" in the United Kingdom.
If someone incorporated the exactly same name in the US. The only
difference between mine and the other persons company in the EV indicator
is the 2 letter country code (in certain browsers). iOS and OSX doesn't
even display the country code in the EV indicator.