We both work in the security space and yes, usually blocking a proof of
concept is good practice but in this situation I feel that revoking this
cert was heavy handed and unnecessary. The probability of Ian using the EV
certs for deceptive purposes was extremely low.

There are tons more ways of using EV certs for bad purposes.

James

On Thu, 12 Apr 2018 at 23:35, Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy <