I'm saying it's the most reasonable interpretation of what happened, as
it assumes that no party acted maliciously.

On 13/04/2018 18:41, Alex Gaynor wrote:
Are you saying that's what actually happened, or that we should all pretend
that's what happened?

Because I don't believe anyone from GoDaddy has made such a claim, and we
ought not put words in their mouths.

Alex

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 12:39 PM, Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy <