Dear Wayne,

    The previous email has some typos, corrected as follows.

1. When I was back to my office after the travlelling from England and disussed
with my colleauges, I mailed the situation and the plan to Wayne and  Kathleen
on June 15.

 ====> When I was back to my office after the travleling from England and
discussed with my colleagues, I mailed the situation and the plan to Wayne and
Kathleen on June 15.

2. After our customer installed a new certificate
(https://crt.sh/?id=519100183) in their web servers, network equipments and
firewall, The certificate of https://crt.sh/?id=508868868 was revoked on June
21.

====>

After our customer installed a new certificate (https://crt.sh/?id=519100183)
in their web servers, network equipment and firewall, The certificate of
https://crt.sh/?id=508868868 was revoked on June 21.

Sincerely Yours,

         Li-Chun

lcchen...@gmail.com於 2018年7月7日星期六 UTC+8下午11時39分17秒寫道: