I am disappointed I didn't see this before the three week comment period,
because this is an incredible disaster. Mozilla is seriously considering
permitting a company with a completely unilateral ability to shut other Root
CAs down (via their market share over Chrome and Android, and that the CAB has
no legal authority to countermand their decisions on what CAs they trust), to
then also be a competitor to these companies which it can unilaterally remove
from the market? This is the sort of world-ending crud that shouldn't pass
through a random Google Group without comment and then get approved.