Thanks for pointing this out Kurt. The Certinomis / Docapost audit report
is now almost one month late. Also, last week the Certinomis representative
informed root programs that he was leaving his post and two others would be
taking his place. I have just emailed the two new representatives and asked
them to explain when we will see the audit report. I'm also concerned about
their numerous compliance bugs.

- Wayne

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 3:15 PM Kurt Roeckx via dev-security-policy <