Franck Leroy explained that LSTI was about to deliver the audit letter to
Certinomis, but regarding the recent issue with TUV-IT, LSTI decided to
postpone any attestation letter and to do further investigation on all their
PTC CA clients"
Certinomis had to provide further information to the LSTI, before they would
issue their audit statement.

In a second time,in December 2018, LSTI explained that the 3 months delay to
provide the final audit statement result of an overload work of their auditors
so they delayed the validation of the Audit