Thanks to Kathleen for suggesting/requesting this new crt.sh feature...

To facilitate compliance checking for the 3 test websites that BR 2.2
[1] requires for each root certificate, I've created this new report:

https://crt.sh/test-websites

Anything in red on this page represents either: a
misconfigured/non-compliant test website, a bug in my code, or an
interesting edge case worthy of further discussion.

Each test website is currently rechecked every 10 minutes.  The code for
the checker application is available at [2].

[1] https://cabforum.org/wp-content/uploads/CA-Browser-Forum-BR-1.5.9.pdf
"2.2. PUBLICATION OF INFORMATION
The CA SHALL host test Web pages that allow Application Software
Suppliers to test their software with Subscriber Certificates that chain
up to each publicly trusted Root Certificate. At a minimum, the CA SHALL
host separate Web pages using Subscriber Certificates that are (i)
valid, (ii) revoked, and (iii) expired."

[2] https://github.com/crtsh/test_websites_monitor

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist