All,

As you know, CCADB sends audit reminder emails regarding root certs in Mozilla's program on the 3rd Tuesday of each month.

We are going to update the date checks for determining when the email gets sent, so that rather than keying off of the Audit Statement Date, the check will key off of the Audit Period End date.

I will appreciate input on what the date ranges should be.

Here's the current logic with just the change to use Audit Period End Date.

1) If
(1 year - 30 days) < Audit Period End Date <= (1 year + 120 days)
Send Courtesy Audit Reminder
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Email_templates#Courtesy_Audit_Reminder_Email_Template

2) If
(1 year + 120 days) < Audit Period End Date <= (1 year + 240 days)
Send Overdue Audit Reminder
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Email_templates#Overdue_Audit_Statement_Email_Template

3) If
(1 year + 240 days) < Audit Period End Date
Send Danger of being Removed notice
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Email_templates#Failure_to_Provide_Audit_Statement_Email_Template

For you reference, previous audit reminder email summaries are here:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/IjgFwzGI_H0/8J8LZNlaDgAJ

Thanks,
Kathleen