Benjamin,

There is one theme in all of your responses and it's perfectly clear that
you feel strongly that this discussion as a whole is an attack not only on
DarkMatter's operations but on the United Arab Emirates sovereignty right
to able to have a root included in the Mozilla root store and use of a
non-constrained intermediate. You're constantly framing your responses to
discredit and attack well respected, fair and honest individuals by stating
that they are peddling hidden agenda against DarkMatter and United Arab
Emirates which is clearly false. There motives are to protect Mozilla users
around the world and to do this they are objectively looking at all of the
reports from multiple news organizations, previous and on going discussions
on here and other places to determent if DarkMatter's operations are truly
trustworthy to the highest degree. Remember, money can't
buy trustworthiness it must be earned by showing clearly the true face of
the operations within the organization. Next.

The CAB Forum current and previous ballots and discussions are public
knowledge and by stating that DarkMatter couldn't have known about these
discussions or ballots is porkies. What you are really saying to everyone
is that DarkMatter couldn't be bothered to search though the CAB Forum's
previous discussions and ballots which demonstrates an amateurish operation
at heart. Being a CA is a serious operation and as such they are expected
in the eyes to everyone that should know every policy, every current and
previous ballot, every rfc standard, etc which affect the CA operationally.
Next.

There isn't any monopoly that prevents citizens and organizations in the
United Arab Emirates to get certificates from CAs and they are not
expensive. Let's Encrypt provides free domain validated certificates to
everyone around the world. Next.

Thank you,

Burton

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 9:54 AM Matt Palmer via dev-security-policy <