On 19/07/2019 21:13, andrey.at.as...@gmail.com wrote:
I am confused. Since when Mozilla is under obligation to provide customized
solutions for corporate MITM? IMHO, corporations, if needed, can hire someone
else to develop their own forks of Chrome/Firefox to do snooping on HTTPS
connections.

In regular browsers, developed by community effort and with public funds, ALL
MiTM certificates should be just permanently banned, no?

As others (and I) have mentioned, MitM is also how many ordinary
antivirus programs protect users from attacks.  The hard part is
how to distinguish between malicious and user-helping systems.

Enjoy

Jakob