On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:10 PM Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy <

> On Tue, Oct 8, 2019 at 2:44 PM Paul Walsh <p...@metacert.com> wrote:
>
> so we need better solutions. It's also being willing to acknowledge that if
> we can't find systemic fixes, it may be that we have a broken system, and
> we should not be afraid of looking to improve or replace the system.

Communication styles aside, I believe there's merit to far more serious
community consideration of the notion that either the system overall or the
standard for expectations of the system's performance are literally
broken.  There's probably a better forum for that discussion than this
thread, but I echo that I believe the notion has serious merit.