A few more questions have come up about this change:

* Since mozilla::pkix doesn't currently support the RSA-PSS encodings, why
would we include them in our policy?
* Related: would this detailed enumeration of requirements be better to
place in the BRs than in Mozilla policy?
    * In that case it wouldn't cover S/MIME certs
    * We'd still need to exclude P-521 in Mozilla policy
    * It would end up in audit criteria and perhaps engineers implementing
it would be more likely to be aware of it
    * Presumably the RSA-PSS encoding would be included in the BRs and
would then potentially need to be excluded from Mozilla policy

As always, I'll appreciate everyone's input on these questions.

- Wayne