Hello -

We have a customer at the VA who uses an Entrust root:

Issuer   Entrust

AIA:
http://nfitestweb.managed.entrust.com/AIA/CertsIssuedToNFIMediumSSPCA.p7c

AIA:
ldap://nfitestdir.managed.entrust.com/ou=Entrust%20NFI%20Test%20Shared%20Ser
vice%20Provider,ou=Certification%20Authorities,o=Entrust,c=US?cACertificate;
binary,crossCertificatePair;binary

They are repeatedly flagged by DHS for not using a trusted certificate and
using a self-signed certificate.  DHS uses Mozilla Trust Store.

Taking a look at the following file:
https://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/raw-file/tip/security/nss/lib/ckfw/bu
iltins/certdata.txt, we can see that everything pertaining to Entrust end in
.NET.

The Entrust CA our customer uses ends in .COM.  Both extensions are the same
thing.  How can we have the .COM certificate added Globally to Mozilla's
Trust Store?  This will resolve the issues being reported by DHS for us.

Respectfully,

Derek O'Donnell (Contractor)

NOC Gateway Operations - QuarterLine

Infrastructure Operations (IO)

IT Operations and Services (ITOPS), Office of Information and Technology
(OIT)

Office (304) 262-5282 T-S