Hi Ryan,
thanks for your post. And certainly yes: it’s our first goal to serve the needs
of our actual consumers. The browsers belong to those in the front row. We are
aware of that as we are aware that there is space for improvement for the
council.

With regard to your statement to our webpage and the EN 319403 in our
documented rules, we are updating that, to be fully clear on entry conditions
for our accredited CAB as well as for the requirements an guidelines we follow
throughout our audit work. But just to be clear on that: all ACAB’c members
were and will be checked to be accredited according ETSI EN 319403 as well.

What I like to encourage the browsers to do is, to keep on staying in touch
with us and share your demands, concerns and ideas with us. We shall be more
than happy to discuss those with you in order to strengthen the trust as you
are saying it. Please feel free to use me personally as entry point in the
meanwhile as we at ACAB’c are about to migrate our technical infrastructure to
a new platform which may cause additional delays otherwise. I will share the
communication we are having amongst the member CABs and come up with a response.

All the best
Clemens @ the ACAB council