On 8/26/20 2:01 PM, Nikolaos Soumelidis wrote:
I will greatly appreciate it if you can reach out to them again. Please
let me know what information you would need.

Will definitely do. Probably no other information will be needed by you, but
I do appreciate the offer.

Thanks!

Please note that in the case of QMSCERT ("A" member of ACAB'C),
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Audit_Statements#Simplified_Check applies.

https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Audit_Statements#Simplified_Check
"IMPORTANT: At this time, this check may only be used as a preliminary check, and the Standard Check must also be completed."

But the ACAB'c list is very helpful, with the direct link to the accreditation attestation for each ACAB.