All,

I've modified the proposed change to MRSP section 3.2 so that it would now
insert a middle paragraph that would read:

"A Qualified Auditor MUST have relevant IT Security experience, or have
audited a number of CAs, and be independent and not conflicted. Individuals
have competence, partnerships and corporations do not. Each Audit Report
MUST be accompanied by documentation provided to Mozilla of individual
auditor qualifications sufficient for Mozilla to determine the competence,
experience, and independence of the Qualified Auditor."

See
https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/pkipolicy/commit/57063dc07f5b753184c94dbf5d0d30d0b9b90789

The basis for further interpretation of the above language would still be
section 8.2 of the Baseline Requirements. ("In normal circumstances,
Mozilla requires that audits MUST be performed by a Qualified Auditor, as
defined in the Baseline Requirements section 8.2").

Section 3.1.4 still remains with a proposed subsection 3 - "name(s) and
qualifications of individuals performing the audit, as required by section
3.2."

I anticipate that additional guidance for how CAs should submit this
information will be made available here on the wiki -
https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA/Audit_Statements#Auditor_Qualifications.

<https://github.com/BenWilson-Mozilla/pkipolicy/commit/57063dc07f5b753184c94dbf5d0d30d0b9b90789>
Ben