[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

All of these functions are declared in secutil.h(and defined in
secutil.c).

Most of the NSS headers have macros around the headers so that they can be included in C++ programs

(SEC_BEGIN_PROTOS)

secutil.h is a header that's not part of NSS proper, but part of a utility library used by the commands in nss/cmd

Since all of these are C programs, secutil.h doesn't have these headers.

You can work around this yourself in your C++ program by surrounding the include of secutil.h in the C++ directives to indicate C naming rather than c++ naming:

extern "C" {
#incude "secutil.h"
}

bob

The definitions of these functions is contained in
sectools.lib which I have included properly.
As a check, I even tried including secutil.c in the project but it
still throws the same error.

I cannot figure out what went wrong...
Kindly help.

Warm Regards,