Jean-Marc Desperrier wrote:
> The use case I was describing below was the one I saw for someone using
> certs in both Firefox and Thunderbird.
>
> If the need to share cert already existed before the technical
> possibility, the user had to do it by hand, and will not be under shock
> to have to do it so at the migration time.
> If the need was not there before, then there will be no certificate to
> share *at* the migration time.

Hey, that makes perfect sense! There is just one thing to make the user
somehow aware of the need to migrate the certs manually. Or what happens
if he doesn't and realizes only after upgrade that he should have done so?

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390