Frank Hecker wrote:
As it turns out, the latest WebTrust report for SECOM Trust (for 2008) is actually available from the WebTrust site [1]:

http://cert.webtrust.org/SealFile?seal=816&file=pdf

My mistake. This report is for SECOM Trust.net Root1 CA (ValiCert Class 1 Policy Validation CA) and Security Communication Root1 CA, the two SECOM Trust roots that are already included in Mozilla. So the report is not relevant to this particular request, but at least it does tell us that SECOM Trust has a current WebTrust audit for its existing roots.

I am currently working with SECOM Trust to determine the status of the reports for Security Communication EV RootCA1, which is the new EV root that SECOM Trust is requesting to be included (per bug 394419). I will post more information as I have it.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
[EMAIL PROTECTED]