On 12/24/2008 02:12 AM, patri...@certstar.com:
On Dec 24, 12:45 am, Eddy Nigg<eddy_n...@startcom.org>  wrote:
I reported that my employees can see the supposedly private control
panel of this reseller - what else is needed to get this site down?

The certificate has been revoked for quite some time now and is not
available in your control panel.

Nevertheless I saw it with my own eyes at my co-workers PC. And no, it's not a proxy on our end. This was about 24 hours after I last visited your site.

You must be aware of this as you submitted a complaint to Paypal that
“the certificate purchased was revoked” (you did not get what you paid
for). One could think that the purpose was to get them to suspend our
account as similar complaints was made the day before.

I bought the certificate for proving that Comodo issues unvalidated certificates after realizing this during my initial attempt about who stands behind those shameless and fraudulent emails - and got one for startcom.org, no questions asked.

And yes, I requested from any possible party to shut your operation down: Godaddy (which also operates a CA), Paypal (which owns a CA), Servage (your hosting provider), Comodo (of which you are a reseller).

Signer: Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd.
Jabber: start...@startcom.org
Blog:   https://blog.startcom.org