kathleen95...@yahoo.com wrote:
Frank has asked me to help with the public discussion phase for CA
requests.

To expand on that: It's clear to me that my workload is such that I have to offload more of what I'm doing with respect to CAs. Since Kathleen's been doing well handling the information gathering phase, I've decided to have her also handle scheduling of public discussion periods. She's also now the default assignee on bugs filed against the CA certificates component of the mozilla.org product.

In the meantime I'm going to go back and get some resolution of some of the earlier issues left hanging.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
hec...@mozillafoundation.org