kathleen95...@yahoo.com wrote:
DCSSI’s root inclusion request has been in public discussion for a
week now. No issues or concerns about this request have been raised.

According to https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:How_to_apply
“If there are no open issues or action items after the first
discussion period, and there is general agreement that you comply with
our policy requirements, then at the Foundation's discretion the
second phase of public discussion may be skipped, the request will be
immediately approved, and the request will move into the inclusion
phase...”

If no issues or concerns are raised in the next couple of days, then I
will assume it’s OK to move forward with inclusion.

You have my approval to move forward with this. Feel free to post a summary to bug 368970 and then ping me when you're done so I can add my formal approval.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker
hec...@mozillafoundation.org