1. Oracle move:
   Tinderbox is up.
   Build machines are up.
   NISCC tests are running.
   Some tests machines are still failing

2. NSS 3.12.9
    There are 2 changes to be picked up before Friday.
    Alexi has some changes, but won't be ready until January. We'll
release a 3.12.10 for Alexi's changes.
     Mozilla Team is out next week.
     Christoph will let us know when the test machines are running. At
that point we will declare RC1. RTM is targeted for the first week of
January.

3. Kai will be dropping some of his home machines now that Oracle has
the machines up.

4. NSPR IPv-6.
      WTC has a fix for NSPR related to an IPv-6 issue that's not a
regression.
      Not going into this release. Will go into a new one. Elio needs
the fix by March.
      ( others on the call can correct what I may have misunderstood here).

There will be a meeting on Dec 23 to decide how and when RTM will be
released in Jan.