On 29. 12. 2011 23:08, Brian Smith wrote:
Matej Kurpel wrote:
On 22. 12. 2011 10:36, Imen Ibn Hotab wrote:
I`m developing pkcs#11 module for Firefox.
I was developing a PKCS#11 module as well.
Just out of curiosity, what do your PKCS#11 modules do?

Would it make things easier for either of you if Firefox and Thunderbird
supported CAPI CSPs in addition or instead of pkcs#11 modules for client
certificates on Windows?

Cheers,
Brian
It made a cryptographic device out of any Windows Mobile-powered phone (and capable of running .NET framework programs). It was my diploma thesis which I defended successfully :) I would not even think of using CAPI for this purpose just because it is Windows-only and more programs are PKCS#11-friendly than CAPI-friendly (afaik, at least).

M. Kurpel