On Wed, 2013-07-10 at 11:20 -0700, Robert Relyea wrote:
> On 07/08/2013 12:00 PM, Rick Andrews wrote:
> What context are you talking about? If you remove the roots from firefox
> using the firefox UI, it won't remove the roots for other applications.

I guess Rick talks about getting it removed from the master root CA list
maintained by Mozilla.

Ryan already gave helpful hints on what to consider. Any change to the
list eventually gets wide distribution. Many applications and open
source projects use that list, as a recommended set of root CA
certificates and trust flags - with NSS or independent of NSS.

Kai