Julien Vehent <jul...@linuxwall.info> writes:

>> I had to set security.tls.version.max to 1 to get ff (26) or sm (2.23)
>> to get her (relevant) profile to log in to their site.
>
> Are you saying that the default settings were failing entirely, and
> you had to force tls1 for this site?

I thought that profile had the default settings for security, since it
is used only for interacting with that one vendor.

But it seems not, since 1 is the default value for tls.version.max.

I must have enabled 1.1 for all of her profiles by adding the line to
the prefs.js files.

Chromium must have re-tried with 1.0, since it defaults to 1.2 when
connecting to my servers.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cl...@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6