Brian Smith <br...@briansmith.org> writes:

> What is the value of security.tls.version.min? It should have the
> default value of "0". If not, could you please try again with
> security.tls.version.min=0 and security.tls.version.max=3?

It is (and was) at the default value 0 for the sm profile in question.

I retried with a new ff profile and now it works, but only if I go
directly to https://wayfarer.timewarnercable.com/; I cannot convince
the new profile to let me in to the authenticated site for some reason
I haven't diagnosed.  That is probably why I though it didn't re-try.
Something else must have prevented the login.

Clearly, though, sm isn't retrying.

> Also, could you try with Firefox 27 beta? Firefox 27 is supposed to be
> released next week. The link to the beta version is here:
> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/beta/

That would be more of a pain.

Since the retry problem seems limited to sm, It seems my post was a
false alarm. :(  Sorry for that.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cl...@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6