Use `[batch]scanner.fetchColumnFamily(Text)` to specify the column family. All rows would just be specified by `Collections.singleton(new Range())`.

- Josh

z11373 wrote:
Hi,
AccumuloInputFormat has setRanges method which takes collection of Range.
I want it to process all rows with specific column family name.
However, I couldn't find a way to do so from Range.exact or Range.prefix,
all of them require to specify row id. Do you know if there is a way to
achieve what I am looking for? I haven't tried specifying empty Text for the
row, the doc also doesn't say about it.

Thanks,
zainal