Thanks, Sean. I am fuzzy on how Jenkins presently gets triggered right now (how we would get the context of what PR triggered it). I have to imagine this is available in some way, probably just a matter of digging :)

Sean Busbey wrote:
You can give Yetus a link to either a jira or a github PR and it'll
work out what you mean most of the time.

I think it'll only comment on the github PR if you start with that,
but I haven't tried making use of the jira-to-github bridge in that
direction. (I've only started with a jira in Patch Available that has
a link to a PR in it.)