GitHub user glitch opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/289

    ACCUMULO-4677 Sanitizing PathParam values in REST-based Monitor

    I took a swing at this one.  I wasn't fully sure what the bounds on some of
the params should be (i.e. should minutes be bound between (0-59]  )?  What
level of sanitization is sufficient, UrlEncoder kind  of stuff?  Take a look at
the ParameterValidator class first if you're interested as it is the piece
that's reused across the rest endpoints.

    If you had something else in mind, feel free to decline or provide feedback
and I can update.  Regards!
    Note: Still running a local build and need to add further unit tests etc.
if you're interested in this submission.

    $ git pull https://github.com/glitch/accumulo ACCUMULO-4677

    https://github.com/apache/accumulo/pull/289.patch

    This closes #289

----
commit fbe7bed5516890f89876053693b98c9e4f610987
Author: glitch <dev.gli...@gmail.com>
Date:   2017-08-02T00:56:04Z

    ACCUMULO-4677 Sanitizing PathParam values in REST-based Monitor

----

---
with INFRA.
---