Thanks for reading this Josh.

1 - In my first draft I had no information about Tony but I felt like that
was going to prompt questions.  I agree contributor is more relevant but he
is not listed on the people page.  Do we think that matters?
2 - What were you thinking on the "what's next"?  Maybe it is time for us
to really define a roadmap, not sure there is time before this is due on
Wed though.

Mike