Hi all,

while reviewing the project's activity as part of me preparing for the upcoming
board meeting, i noticed that in the last vote thread, there were only simple
+1 votes and no mentions of them being binding votes or not. Even if this is
quite common throughout project, it would be good, if in the result email they
would explicitly be mentioned as binding votes, if they were counted as such.

I currently had to check each name with the PMC list in order to check that
they were all actually binding votes.

Chris

PS: If you reply to this email, please make sure I'm in CC, as I'm not
subscribed to this list.