Hello All,

In the ActiveMQ repository, we have a few platform specific script files
for launching ActiveMQ on (Li|U)nix platforms.  Specifically, the
*activemq* and
*activemq-admin* script files.  Currently, most, but not all, of these
files have been flagged in Subversion to have the'*eol-style: native*
meta-attribute.
 This is intended to auto-convert the platform EOL convention, and then
always store it in the repository as LF-only EOL.  However, this creates a
problem when building ActiveMQ on a Windows machine which will subsequently
be deployed on a (Li|U)nix box.  Those script files will have the wrong EOL
character, and will not run.

What I am proposing is to change the Subversion meta-attribute to *eol-style:
LF* to always keep these files in their platform-correct format.  Likewise,
the Windows platform files (*activemq.bat* and *activemq-admin.bat*) should
be flagged as *eol-style: CRLF*.

Thoughts and comments?

Best,
Jim