I agree with Rob there.

Regards
JB

On 08/20/2014 05:49 PM, Rob Davies wrote:
It might be better to hold off doing to much work a head of time, you
want to be build a community of developers around this :)

Clebert Suconic <mailto:clebert.suco...@gmail.com>
20 August 2014 16:43
Meanwhile we are making our technical work. OpenWire is already part of our
master (one of the tasks we would need to have accomplished before we could
make any releases out of the new codebase). And making a lot of progress on
AMQP.

It's just paperwork now..  we will give an update here soon as I said.

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com