Hello,

we are trying out ActiveMQ Artemis with MQTT. We are interested in using
pattern subscription such as foo/# to listen to a set of topics.

We created a cluster in which one client publishes to a node, while an other
one subscribes to another.

When using pattern subscriptions, we see that the subscriber does not receive
the message.
When using an exact subscription (foo/bar), the subscriber receives the message.

I tried to recreate the situation by modifying one of the clustering
integration tests (MessageRedistributionTest). I’m not quite there yet mostly
because of my ignorance of the internals.

Are you aware of this issue? I’d be happy to show you my demo and the results.
Also happy to share whatever code, however crappy, I have written to create a
test for this so far.

Cheers,

Antoine