Github user graben commented on the issue:
    Well, I think it must be the same callback to avoid the protocol tracker to
start the broker if the datasource is not bounded yet. It's just another
"mandatory" dependency. I might rename the class to more general name, but
separating would end up in a mass.

contact infrastructure at or file a JIRA ticket
with INFRA.