Github user rlodge commented on the issue:

    @mtaylor What I'm hearing is that basically, following changes in 780, a
client would be able to send to an address "RecordUpdateNotifications", other
clients could subscribe to
"RecordUpdateNotifications::SystemARecordUpdateNotifications" and it would act
essentially like virtual topics do now; all "RecordUpdateNotifications::*"
subscriptions would read from queues coming from the single address?

    If so, do OpenWire clients need to use a specific queue / address naming
scheme, or would it happen automatically somehow (and could it be mapped from
the VirtualTopic.* naming scheme)?  It's not a terribly large problem for us to
go through and change our queues from VirtualTopic.* to a slightly different
naming scheme, though we'd rather change nothing about the clients; it would be
more difficult to somehow change the API's we were calling...

---
with INFRA.
---