Tim created a variant of the helper script for use in doing ActiveMQ
5.x releases, and did an initial update of the release guide details
based on that.

When discussing some updates with him that I could do to finish off
the release guide changes, it occurred to me it would be a lot easier
to just put the script into the dist dev area, which he also liked.
I've made some tweaks to the script and added it in a new subdir for
staging the 5.x releases at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/activemq/

I've updated release guide instructions accordingly, showing how to
stage the release bits in the dev area before the vote and add them to
the release area after it passes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/Release+Guide

I thought I'd run this by everyone to see what you think, I believe
doing the same for Artemis under
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/activemq/artemis/ would
similarly improve things further there too, and can do that next if
folks are happy.

Robbie