Just for the record I gave an opinion in a discussion, I have not given a -1.

I’m not veto or blocking anything.

In actual fact as I said I’m for this I think it’s good.

just I think as a community we should have some clear guidelines agreed of what
goes in and what stays out, and how some things are allowed to be added if
remotely have their own lifecycle. At the moment it’s quite obvious it’s
unclear.

Sent from my iPhone