I'm sorry about the long delays in getting the official export from
Confluence, but it took this long to get some resolution on the issue.

I now have a full HTML export from Confluence with the exception of the
Navigation page. You can grab the zip file of the HTML at the following URL:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qoTC9KMw8oIzGWwBW1X-oDtZxt8mFZlX/view?usp=sharing

Bruce