GitHub user qihongxu opened a pull request:

    ARTEMIS-1700 Fixed deadlock in paging state

    JournalStorageManager is not indeed using a `single` thread. We apply this
    patch to use a simple single thread executor.
    We have seen similar threads on Internet. This seems to be a remaining
problem from hornetQ.

    $ git pull https://github.com/qihongxu/activemq-artemis ARTEMIS-1700

    https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/pull/1894.patch

    This closes #1894

----
commit 53daaa2de6dc8407d6c263493b6a2f50b8f5668d