Hi Bruce,

It seems same issue as last time, i don’t have rights to edit directly.

Can you check the space permissions for my user: michael.andre.pearce

Bits i would add / comment on are:

Artemis released 2.5.0
Effort to create updated website continues but slowly, a webex was had last
month to try get more traction on this.
A number of new contributors in Artemis who are not just one offs, but continue
to actively contribute, a sign of adoption increasing.

Cheers
Mike