I am getting rather desperate to have someone describe the project activity
for ActiveMQ, Artemis as well as NMS, CMS, etc.

if you work on the project, can you please contribute to the April board
report via the wiki?

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=75977784

Your time is much appreciated. If I could buy you a virtual beer I would do
so ;-).

Bruce