Github user jbertram commented on the issue:

    This looks good except for a few things:

    - I would rather not have an additional file for the regex properties. I
think it would be better to instead denote the regex in the normal user
properties file using the traditional forward slashes (as described in the
JIRA).
    - There's no documentation. The new functionality should be documented in
docs/user-manual/en/security.md.
    - I'd like to see an integration test added to
{{org.apache.activemq.artemis.tests.integration.security.SecurityTest}}.
There's several tests in there already which test cert-based login.

---