TL;DR: Should we make use of Netty_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT by default, as
the connection would block forever if the IP on the live server is
gone.

Long version:

I'm kind of proud of this little test I wrote, which I have committed here:

https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/commit/05ce7c6ecd1c70fc571764af9027767f04538ccd

The test will use sudo to create and remove networks. Along the test
the IP will disappear.

The test will validate if you have authorization to sudo, and if you
don't it will tell you what to do in order to run it. And it will be
ignored if you don't have the required configuration.

However, there's an issue I'm not sure I should define it as a bug or
just an user configuration. hence the discuss here:

If the network disappears, failover will not kick in unless you
configure NETTY_CONNECTION_TIMEOUT. As the TCP would be blocking
waiting forever.

I'm inclined to ellect a connection_timeout by default (say 2 seconds)
if none is selected. But I wanted to discuss and get some ideas
around.

Ideas?